Frapin is located in the centre of the Grande Champagne Premier Cru du Cognac region in the sleepy little town of Segonzac. It is the only merchant located in the town and only sells cognacs produced from grapes sourced from its own 778 acre estate in the heart of the Grande Champagne region.The Frapin family have been winegrowers since 1270 and sold their grapes to Remy Martin until the 1980's.
- VS Luxe Grande Champagne (5-6 yrs in humid cellar)
- VSOP Grande Champagne (10-12 yrs in humid cellar)
- Cigar Blend Vieille Grande Champagne (20 yrs in humid cellar)
- Chateau Fontpinot Grande Champagne XO (20 yrs in dry cellar)
Gift Pack + 2 glasses
- VIP XO Grande Champagne (25 years in humid cellar)
- Extra Grande Champagne
- Vintage 1985 Ch Fontpinot
- Vintage 1979 Ch Fontpinot
Francois Voyer Napoleon 15 years GC
Normandin Mercier Fine Petite 12 years PC
- Normandin Mercier Vieille Fine 15 years FC
- Paul Giraud Elegance (for cocktails) GC
- Paul Giraud VSOP 8 years GC
- Paul Giraud Napoleon 15 years GC
Paul Giraud Vieille Reserve (or XO) 25 years GC
- Paul Giraud Tres Rare 35 years GC
- Les Antiquaires du Cognac VSOP 10 years FB
- Jean Dubigny Vieux Cognac 40 years B
Founded in 1851, La Maison Janneau is the oldest of the Grandes Maisons d'Armagnac. Janneau uses only grapes grown in Ténarèze and Bas-Armagnac and is one of the few producers that uses both the single and double distillation techniques (they were the first to reintroduce the process to the region in 1972).
- Tradition 7yo
- VSOP 7yo
- VSOP Metal Box
- Napoleon Box 10yo
- XO Metal Box 12yo
- Extra in Pyramide 15yo
- Tres Vieille Reserve 25yo
- Chateau Tariquet
- Folle Blanche 15 years
Castarede XO 20y
1979 Comte de Lamaestre
- 1985 Delord
- 1979 Delord
- 1961 Delord
Francis Darroze Reserve 10 years
- 1992 Domaine de Coquillon Darroze
- 1986 Domaine de Pounon Francis Darroze
1995 Ferme de Labouc
FRENCH MARC & FINE
Chapoutier Marc Egrappe Cotes du Rhone 20 years
1992 Vedrenne Marc Hospices de Beaune Millesime
- Marc de Gewurztraminer Bertrand
- Marc de Gewurztraminer Bertrand with bunch of grapes
- 1985 Marc de Bourgogne Simon Bize
- Marc de Champagne Jean Goyard 6 years
- 1994 Fine de Chateauneuf du Pape Ch. La Nerthe
- Fine du Languedoc Croix Belle 8 years
- Fine de Cotes du Rhone Chapoutier 25 years
FRUIT SPIRITS (Eaux de Vie de Fruits)
Poire William Salamandre (William Pear)
- Prune d'Ente Salamandre (Blue Plum) 7 years
- Poire William Massenez
- Poire William Prisoner Massenez (Pear fruit in bottle)
- Framboise Sauvage Massenez
- Poire William Bertrand
- Poire William Bertrand (Pear fruit in bottle)
- Framboise Sauvage Bertrand
- Mirabelle Bertrand (small yellow plum)
- Kirsch Bertrand
- Pomme Golden Bertrand (Golden Apple)
An outstanding range of Grappe from all regions of Italy. The wood-aged, vintage Grappe from Berta are regarded as the greatest of their style in Italy.
- Loredan Gasparini Grappa di Capo di Stato bordeaux blend Veneto
- Zenato Grappa di Amarone Corvina, rondinella Veneto
- Candolini Grappa Bianca blend Friuli
- Banfi Grappa di Brunello Torre Sangiovese Tuscany
- Castellare Grappa di Sangioveto Sangiovese Tuscany
- Frescobaldi Grappa di Brunello di Montalcino Sangiovese Tuscany
- Arnaldo Caprai Grappa di Sagrantino di Montefalco Sagrantino Umbria
- Argiolas Grappa di Turriga Cannonau Sardinia
- Pellegrino Grappa di Moscato Passito Duca di Castelmonte Moscato Sicily
- Donnafugata Grappa di Nero d'Avola Nero d'Avola Sicily
- Donnafugata Grappa di Zibibbo Zibibbo Sicily
- Carlo Hauner Grappa di Malvasia delle Lipari Malvasia Sicily
- Berta Grappa Moscato Sant' Antone (Moscato) Moscato Piedmont
- Berta Primagioia Acquavite Invecchiata grappa/brandy/fruit eaux de vie blend Piedmont
- 1999 Berta Bric del Gaian (Grappa di Moscato d'Asti) Moscato Piedmont
- 1999 Berta Roccanivo (Grappa di Barbera d'Asti) Barbera Piedmont
- 1999 Berta Tre Soli Tre (Grappa di Nebbiolo da Barolo) Nebbiolo Piedmont
- 1998 Berta Magia Grappa di Mosto d'Uva blend Piedmont
- 1984 Berta Acqua Vitae Vent'Anni (20 years in oak casks) blend Piedmont
- 1987 Berta Riserva Vent'Anni Nebbiolo,Barbera Piedmont
- 1982 Berta Brandy Casalotto Moscato, Barbera, Nebbiolo Piedmont
Eric Bordelet is a renowned Cider producer from Normandy, using about 20 different varieties of apples. His vintage Calvados is only bottled when the alcohol reaches an acceptable level with no dilution.
- Le Pere Jules Pays D'Auge 3 years
2000 Victor Gontier Domfrontais
- 1997 Victor Gontier Domfrontais
- 1993 Victor Gontier Domfrontais
- 1970 Victor Gontier Domfrontais
Venerable Groult Pays d'Auge 25 years
- Adrien Camut Pays d'Auge 6 years
- Adrien Camut Pays d'Auge Reserve 35/40 years
From Peru, the only Pisco that uses export quality grapes in its production
Quebranata Pisco Made from the Quebranta grape
Achalada Pisco Blend of 4 grape varieties - Italia, Negra Corrienta, Quebranta, and Moscatel
Don Santiago Pisco Named the best Peruvian Pisco in its category
Plum Pisco Lighter than Pisco resulting from macerating fresh plums in Quebranta Pisco
The Kraken Black Spiced Rum 700ml contains 40% Alc/Vol and has a deep black colour that is enriched with exotic spice notes of ginger, cinnamon and clove.
The Kraken Rum has versatility, below are some serve suggestions:
Kraken Coke -- Kraken and Cola
-- Krak’n Stormy -- Kraken and Ginger Beer, Lime
-- Chilled Kraken Shots
-- Kraken Depth Charge -- Kraken and Red Bull
-- Kraken Up -- Kraken and 7Up
From Bermuda. A family business for over 2 centuries, over the years Goslings Black Seal Rum has become synonymous with Bermuda. It
is an essential ingredient in Bermuda Fish Chowder, adds the island flavour to the Bermuda Rum Swizzle, and is the tempest in Bermuda’s favourite
cocktail the Dark ‘n Stormy. ‘The Spirit of Bermuda’
- Goslings Black Seal Rum
- Goslings Family Reserve Old Rum
- Goslings Ginger Beer
Island White Rum
From Antigua - named after the famous naval port; ranked as one of the finest rums in the world; distilled in 5 column continuous copper stills, with no artificial flavours
- 5 year old
- 10 year old
- 25 year old
J.M. Rum Agricole Blanc (White)
J.M. Rum Agricole XO (Reserve Speciale)
- J.M. 1993 Rum Agricole
- Damoiseau Rum Agricole Reserve (Dark)
- Damoiseau Rum Agricole (Dark) 15 years
- Clement Rum Agricole 6 years (Dark)
Clement Rum Agricole Terre Caraibe (Amber)
Clement Rum Agricole Blanc (White)
Clement Schrubb (Liqueur Rum+Spices)
Highest rated whiskys in the world by The Beverage Tasting Institute. Highly regarded as 'The Connoisseur's Brand' of choice. Origin: Kentucky. One small allocation per year. Very limited.
- Poppy Van Winkle's Family Reserve Straight Bourbon whisky 20yo
- Poppy Van Winkle's Family Reserve Straight Bourbon whisky 15yo
- Van Winkle Special Reserve Straight Bourbon whisky 12yo
- Van Winkle Rye whisky 13yo
Ocho is the first tequila to designate both the year it was produced and the precise field from which the agave was sourced. Felipe Camarena
and Tomas Estes, the ‘Ambassador of Tequila to the European Union’ produce a tequila that is made slowly in the old-fashioned way, producing a
fine quality spirit that accentuates the agave flavour. It is concentrated & complex while remaining balanced & easy to drink. All natural, Ocho is
the highest quality tequila on the market.
- Anejo February
- Extra Anejo February
If you think tequila’s only good for slamming, think again.
The year 1800 was the first time tequila was aged in oak barrels. 1800 Tequila celebrates this date: the moment when tequila first broke with conventions and did something differently to get the liquid to a smoother, more characterful place. A place good enough to savour, too good to slam.
How it became the tequila that it is...
1800 Tequila is a 100% agave super premium tequila whose smooth, characterful flavour will make you think differently about tequila. As a brand which celebrates doing things differently, it’s right that 1800’s packaging should be iconic.
What makes it so different?
Some people are just die-hard shooters, but to really get the most out of 1800 take it differently - on the rocks: Silver with a twist of lime, Reposado with a twist of orange, Añejo on the rocks.
1800 Silver turns a mundane Bloody Mary into a much more interesting Bloody Maria (and yes that means tequila with brunch); and 1800 Reposado is at the heart of a man’s Margarita.
Not for most people.
By stating this clearly and by stating that 1800 Tequila is “Not for most people”, it is immediately inferred that 1800 drinkers are not sheep, nor follow the crowd; implicitly, they are adventurous and independent- minded. An attitude we would all love to have.
1800 Tequila is confident, informed and direct. Just like the people who drink it.
To enjoy 1800 Tequila contact Bouchon Wines & Spirits on 07 3371 7440
Gran Centenario is Mexico’s most award winning ultra-premium tequilas. Named in 1895 to commemorate the turn of the new century, Gran Centenario has remained family owned and continues to be hand crafted in small batches at Hacienda Los Camichines in Jalisico, Mexico. The finest 100% blue agave Tequila is harvested from plants that range from 10-12 years. More mature than the average 6 years standard it is also grown in the Highlands where the soil is richer.
The Tequila is rested in never before used French Limousin oak barrels for optimum flavor then blended with aged tequila reserves for the most unbelievably smooth and rich taste. The unique Seleccion Suave or Smooth Selection process has been used for over 200 years, blending newly rested tequilas with the smoothest aged tequila reserves to create the highest quality and best tasting tequila available
Gran Centenario Plata:
Color: Silver with hints of green
Aroma: Earthy and vegetal with citrus, pear and light floral notes
Flavor: Smooth and velvety soft; clean, round, rich and full-bodied
Finish: Medium to long finish
Ageing: Unique among Plata Tequilas, Gran Centenario Plata is mellowed in new French Limousin oak barrels for 28 days to achieve exceptional smoothness
Serving Style: Quintessential Tequila for mixing in cocktails. Usually reserved for vodka and rum, it adds extra depth and character to ultra-premium cocktails. Also great as chilled shot.
Gran Centenario Reposado
Color: Light amber with copper highlights
Aroma: Subtle hints of vanilla, a delicate sprinkle of cinnamon spiciness, citrus, pear and tropical fruitiness. Possesses rich aromas of agave with underlying oak-driven smokiness.
Flavor: Sweet, smooth, complex; well-balanced oak and agave.
Finish: A long, lingering mellow finish
Age: Rested for 10 months in small French Limousin oak barrels with a blend of older Tequila reserves following the unique and proprietary Selección Suave process
Serving Style: Delightful when sipping neat, on the rocks or when mixed in ultra-premium cocktails
To enjoy Gran Centenario contact Bouchon Wines & Spirits on ..........................................................
The Original Tequila Liqueur
A 100% blue agave tequila, blended with natural Damiana flowers. Created over a century ago and still hand-produced. Agavero can be used as a fine sipping liqueur or a delicious addition to coffee and cocktails.
Nose: Rich spicy agave, verbena and pepper aromas
Taste: Lightly sweet, medium-full body of reposado tequila agave, charred green pepper and medicinal bark and herb flavours
Colour: Pale burnished copper colour
GIN & FLEUR DE BIERE
A super-premium Gin using traditional Gin making techniques, the finest ingredients & the purest Icelandic water to create a smooth,
clean & pure Gin. One of the most awarded Gins in the world with ratings in the exclusive ‘Superlative’ category by the Beverage Testing Institute,
- Martin Millers Reformed Gin
- Martin Millers Westbourne Strength
- Blue Gin (www.bluegin.cc)
Blue Gin is distilled once a year between February & May & is therefore rightly called 'vintage'. Each edition is limited. A combination of fresh juniper berries, lemon zests and 27 varied spices, Blue Gin is aromatic & inviting.
- Graan Genever
- 1990 Vintage
- Fleur de Biere (distilled beer)
- Vodka a la Rose Massenez (Tiny Rose)
La Fee is the most famous & the most awarded Absynthe in the world. The Parisienne Absynthe (68% alc) distilled in Paris was the
first traditional Absynthe since the 1915 ban; the Bohemian (70% alc) distilled south of Prague has a lower anise content; the NV (38%) is perfect
for the bar, club & all round party scene & is ideal mixed with lemonade, cola or energy drinks.All re distilled using natural Grande Wormwood.
- Distillerie & Domaines de Provence
- Absente Plain Bottle
- Grande Absente (Bitter/Absinthe)